Initial setup of Google Slides (done by the school site’s primary point of contact):
- Create a Google Slides deck, and save it into the "Digital Signage" Shared Drive.
- Populate the Slides deck with all the content.
- Click on File, then “Publish to the web”.
- Under “Auto-advance slides”, select “every 10 seconds”.
- Check the box “Start slideshow as soon as the player loads”
- Check the box “Restart the slideshow after the last slide”
- Click on “Publish”, then copy the link provided.
- Paste the link into an email message, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, for it to be assigned to the digital signage system.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you wish to modify the Google slide presentation, you may do so at anytime. However, in order for the changes to take affect you will need to send an IT ticket requesting a reboot of the Airtame devices.