To begin, you need to sign up for the NY Times:
- Logon to the TUHSD Portal (https://launchpad.classlink.com/tamdistrict/), and click on the BLACK icon named “New York Times (SIGN UP)”.
- Accept the terms, and then click on “Create Account”.
- Click on “Sign in with Google”, and enter your Tamdistrict email address & password.
A confirmation email will be sent to your Tamdistrict email address.
- Click on the link in the confirmation email, which will open a new browser window.
- Select either “Student” or “Staff” as your role, and then click on Claim.
To access the NY Times:
Option 1: Click on the WHITE icon named “New York Times” in the TUHSD Portal.
Option 2: Install the NYTimes app on your device, and sign in using your district email address.
If you can’t get the above steps to work for signing up, please make sure you are using your Tamdistrict email address