Important: Your Macbook will soon be upgraded to MacOS Ventura. You will be able to close this window in 1 minute. Please read this article.
- Soon you will see a notification about a scheduled OS Update
- If you have missed the notification, if you click on the time and date in the upper right-hand corner, it will show you missed notifications
- When you are ready to install the update, please click on this notification and it will bring you to the screen shown below
- Alternatively, you can open Finder -> Applications -> Manager -> Self-Service -> My Tasks to find this screen
- Please notice this task will run automatically after 14 days
- Once you click the "Run Now" button, your computer will start downloading the update in the background. This may take a long time depending on your internet speeds.
- Once the update is downloaded and ready, you will see a pop up that will restart your computer. If now is a convenient time, go ahead and click "restart now". If it is not a convenient time, then too bad.
- The upgrade will take between 15 and 30 minutes, please run this command when you can be without your computer during that time
- If you run in to any issues with installing the update or would like help with it, please submit a help ticket and someone from IT would be happy to help you in person or remotely, thank you.
Article is closed for comments.