Please click on the attachment for detailed instructions with pictures.
- Turn on Chromebook
- Click on the "Apps" Button and select the "SSRPM" application
- Click on "Change Password:
- Enter in the student’s username (do not add “@student.tamdistrict.org”), password (which is “00+ StudentID”), then click on “Next”
- Enter your new password, then type it in again to confirm it’s entered correctly, then click on “Change”
- Once you see the “Success” screen, click on “OK”
- Click on the "X" in the top right-corner of the screen to get back to the login window
- Wait 3 – 5 minutes for Google to receive the updated password for the account.
- Log in to Chromebook using the username, click on “Next” and then enter the new password that has just been set!
Please sign in to leave a comment.